Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Spencer Creek on CR 33
- Pike County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.8 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.37833, -91.38000 (decimal degrees)
39°22'42" N, 91°22'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/639532/4360013 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 8
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 082-078000.3 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 14869 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22338 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)