Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Town Branch on BNSF Railroad access road in Newburg
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic but gated off
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Span length: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.91251, -91.90276 (decimal degrees)
37°54'45" N, 91°54'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/596450/4196674 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 22
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9486 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74643 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)