Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Spring Creek on CR 6590
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Low-water slab
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.70200, -91.96140 (decimal degrees)
37°42'07" N, 91°57'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591555/4173259 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19123 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75024 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com