Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Little Dry Fork on Soest Road (CR 3000)
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 163.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.93640, -91.71300 (decimal degrees)
37°56'11" N, 91°42'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/613095/4199539 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13615 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75021 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 55.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)