Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Lanes Fork on CR 1290
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.13052, -91.61684 (decimal degrees)
38°07'50" N, 91°37'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/621224/4221199 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 39 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 6
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15381 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)