Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Lane Fork on Flat Grove Road (CR 2350)
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1995
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.05158, -91.72464 (decimal degrees)
38°03'06" N, 91°43'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/611914/4212339 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 38 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 6
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 38611 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)