Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Spring Creek on CR 6410
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Low-water slab
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 188.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.72080, -91.98720 (decimal degrees)
37°43'15" N, 91°59'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/589258/4175320 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 35 N., R. 10 W., Sec. 25
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19313 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75025 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 33.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)