Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Little Dry Fork on CR 5120
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.90112, -91.73089 (decimal degrees)
37°54'04" N, 91°43'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/611576/4195603 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 30
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17279 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 44.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)