Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck arch bridge over Branch of Little Dry Fork on Soest Road (CR 3000)
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Deck arch
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.93644, -91.70920 (decimal degrees)
37°56'11" N, 91°42'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/613428/4199548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13618 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75020 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)