USAX - Little Piney Creek Bridge
Y connecting with Frisco
North of the river crossing the rail splits, allowing trains fron the Frisco line to switch on to the army track from either direction.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in July 2015
BH Photo #333277
Relocated from unknown site.
- Through truss bridge over Little Piney Creek on US Army RR
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1902, probably relocated here
- - Milliken Brothers of New York City, New York
- - US Army Transportation Corps (USAX)
- Skewed Warren (?) through truss
- Also called
- Army Spur Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.91579, -91.94734 (decimal degrees)
37°54'57" N, 91°56'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/592527/4196994 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68506 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 6, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Riveted"
- July 22, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 21, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 14, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added category "US Army Transportation Corps"
- July 14, 2015: Added by Clark Vance