Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Shaver Creek on Boonville Road
- Pettis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1958
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 48.2 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.72391, -93.09089 (decimal degrees)
38°43'26" N, 93°05'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/492099/4286143 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Otterville West
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 35
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18661 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69267 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com