Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Little Muddy Creek on Richey Road
- Pettis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1976
- Girder with timber deck
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.77456, -93.33752 (decimal degrees)
38°46'28" N, 93°20'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/470681/4291813 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15372 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75305 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com