Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Heaths Creek on McGruder Road, north of Hughesville
- Pettis County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 74.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87839, -93.28653 (decimal degrees)
38°52'42" N, 93°17'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/475146/4303320 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 47 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 1
- Inventory numbers
- MO 080-072000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 14656 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22299 (Bridgehunter.com ID)