Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden deck bridge over Shaver Creek on Lee Road, northwest of Clifton City
- Pettis County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2002
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.78295, -93.09391 (decimal degrees)
38°46'59" N, 93°05'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/491843/4292694 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Clifton City
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 2
- Inventory numbers
- MO 080-164001.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 17833 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22294 (Bridgehunter.com ID)