Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Lake Creek on Route M
- Pettis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 52.5 ft.
Total length: 165.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56814, -93.11938 (decimal degrees)
38°34'05" N, 93°07'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/489600/4268861 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 22
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9626 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75304 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)