Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Shaver Creek on Glenn Road
- Pettis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- Girder with timber deck
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.76432, -93.10130 (decimal degrees)
38°45'52" N, 93°06'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/491199/4290628 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Clifton City
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 15
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17891 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69269 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com