Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Indian Creek on CR 422
- Perry County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Low-water slab
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.62285, -89.67992 (decimal degrees)
37°37'22" N, 89°40'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/263487/4167348 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oak Ridge
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 12 E., Sec. 26
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18812 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71712 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2017)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)