Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Highland Creek on CR 600
- Perry County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.68301, -89.88015 (decimal degrees)
37°40'59" N, 89°52'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/246019/4174548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Perryville West
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 10 E., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numers
- MONBI 20403 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com