Perry County Road 854 Bridge
Photo taken by James Baughn in April 2016
BH Photo #375012
This bridge was originally built as a Warren pony truss. In 1988, one truss was removed to allow widening the deck. The other truss was left in place. The original deck and stringers appear to be intact, but presumably the remaining truss is non-functional.
- Pony truss bridge over Branch of South Fork Saline Creek on CR 854
- Perry County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1905; rehabilitated 1988
- Original design: One-span Warren pony truss
Current design: Three-span steel stringer with one truss still in place (non functional) and the other truss removed
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.68917, -90.00511 (decimal degrees)
37°41'21" N, 90°00'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/764080/4175550 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Parker Lake
- Land survey
- T. 35 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 35
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15210 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71711 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- January 2, 2017: New photos from James Baughn
- April 4, 2016: Added by James Baughn