Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drain Ditch No. 4 on Route C
- Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.13254, -89.91460 (decimal degrees)
36°07'57" N, 89°54'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/237719/4002584 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 17 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 8816 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74640 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 47.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)