Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Overflow of Norfork Lake on Tecumseh Park Road
- Ozark County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.59083, -92.29083 (decimal degrees)
36°35'27" N, 92°17'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/563435/4049717 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 12 W., Sec. 9
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 20271 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 53246 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)