Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Harrison Creek on Route MM (Old US 160)
- Ozark County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1996
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.60028, -92.43611 (decimal degrees)
36°36'01" N, 92°26'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/550434/4050679 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4611 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT G-368 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 74685 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)