Little Creek Route JJ Bridge
The bridge was originally constructed in 1923 on Route 7 (later highway 63) over Hog Creek in Texas County (as bridge No. G 411). The bridge was constructed as part of project 7-84 by the Missouri Bridge & Iron Company. It was removed in 1956 when the bride was widened and stored until 1956 when the truss was relocated to Ozark County. The contractor for the 1956 relocation was O. L. Koch of Thayer, Missouri.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Creek on Route JJ
- Ozark County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- MoDOT is accepting proposals for reuse until June 1, 2016: http://www.modot.org/freebridges/
- Originally built 1923 in Texas County, relocated in 1957 to Ozark County.
- - Missouri Bridge & Iron Co. of St. Louis, Missouri (truss)
- O. L. Koch of Thayer, Missouri
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 72.1 ft.
Total length: 115.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71026, -92.65890 (decimal degrees)
36°42'37" N, 92°39'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/530464/4062786 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT N-171 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
MONBI 6812 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22251 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 5, 2015: Updated by Karen Daniels: Added information on original location, builders, and relocation