School Hollow Branch Bridge
Photo taken by Clark Vance in July 2014
BH Photo #289109
Well built for such an insignificant crossing.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over School Hollow Branch on Osage Co 531
- Osage County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Concrete Tee beam
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.31529, -91.96002 (decimal degrees)
38°18'55" N, 91°57'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/590916/4241309 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 7
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18278 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61888 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 24, 2014: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com