Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Warm Fork Spring River on Route M
- Oregon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 47.6 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.67481, -91.62695 (decimal degrees)
36°40'29" N, 91°37'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/622690/4059676 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 9
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9139 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 90122 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com