Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Culp Branch on US 160
- Oregon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Slab with concrete balustrade
Length of largest span: 20.3 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.68961, -91.38348 (decimal degrees)
36°41'23" N, 91°23'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/644420/4061657 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 34
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4754 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 90120 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com