Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Piney Creek on US 160
- Oregon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 42.3 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.70153, -91.40146 (decimal degrees)
36°42'06" N, 91°24'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/642791/4062953 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 33
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5450 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 90121 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com