Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Platte River on Route NN
- Nodaway County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 101.0 ft.
Total length: 268.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.44486, -94.63299 (decimal degrees)
40°26'41" N, 94°37'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/361514/4478414 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Parnell West
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 8
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT P-981 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
MONBI 8017 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com