Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Jenkins Creek on CR 877
- Nodaway County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1980
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.8 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.16833, -95.05000 (decimal degrees)
40°10'06" N, 95°02'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/325436/4448455 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 62 N., R. 37 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15190 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22203 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com