Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Small concrete arch bridge over Silver Creek at Wildcat Park
- Newton County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.03333, -94.51667 (decimal degrees)
37°01'60" N, 94°31'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/365107/4099645 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Joplin West
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19430 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38747 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com