Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Small two-span concrete arch bridge over a branch of Center Creek on Vixen Road
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.02333, -94.11333 (decimal degrees)
37°01'24" N, 94°06'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/400968/4098040 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14811 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38748 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com