Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Branch of Shoal Creek on Tiger Road
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.94672, -94.18402 (decimal degrees)
36°56'48" N, 94°11'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/394574/4089616 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 26
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19950 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69264 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com