Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Roadside ditch on Private lane off Route CC
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1970
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 16.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.86348, -94.52218 (decimal degrees)
36°51'49" N, 94°31'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/364316/4080809 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 32385 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69263 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com