Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Ritchey Branch on Route W
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 22.3 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.94833, -94.18333 (decimal degrees)
36°56'54" N, 94°10'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/394638/4089794 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 26
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 10020 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 67.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com