Jolly Mill Lane Bridge
Photo taken by Larry Dooley in May 2013
BH Photo #253383
Built in 1905 a couple miles downstream of the current location. It was moved to this location in 1992.
The piers are relatively new with a low water road running right next the the current bridge.
- Through truss bridge on Jolly Mill Lane
- Jollification, Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- 6 panel Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 180.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.0 ft.
- Also called
- Cummins Memorial Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.89878, -94.06917 (decimal degrees)
36°53'56" N, 94°04'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/404742/4084177 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pierce City
- 1150 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 56208 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 3, 2014: Updated by Fmiser: Added length, year built, and year moved.
- February 27, 2014: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- May 9, 2013: Added by Larry Dooley
- Larry Dooley
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com