Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Roadside ditch off MO 175 on Private drive
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.4 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.00215, -94.47406 (decimal degrees)
37°00'08" N, 94°28'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/368843/4096126 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Joplin East
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9395 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69265 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com