Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mason Spring Creek on Antelope Road, southeast of Seneca
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1995
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.8 ft.
Total length: 73.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.79444, -94.59389 (decimal degrees)
36°47'40" N, 94°35'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/357992/4073128 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 34 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24692 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22165 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com