Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beef Branch on Dutchelm Drive
- Newton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1987
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.8 ft.
Total length: 73.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.00667, -94.50333 (decimal degrees)
37°00'24" N, 94°30'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/366246/4096668 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 2
- USGS topographic map
- Joplin West
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12670 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22167 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)