Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 246
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1959; rehabilitated 1993
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 27.6 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.52393, -89.86664 (decimal degrees)
36°31'26" N, 89°51'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/243325/4045886 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 21
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21344 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69354 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com