Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 352
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1977
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.48132, -89.80865 (decimal degrees)
36°28'53" N, 89°48'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/248380/4041004 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 21 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17485 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69353 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com