Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 828
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.81780, -89.61356 (decimal degrees)
36°49'04" N, 89°36'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/266878/4077848 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sikeston South
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 11
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12374 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69349 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com