Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 630
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.68590, -89.58331 (decimal degrees)
36°41'09" N, 89°34'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/269183/4063138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 14 E., Sec. 30
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15131 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69348 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com