Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over St. James Ditch on CR 740
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1965
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.65932, -89.38785 (decimal degrees)
36°39'34" N, 89°23'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/286576/4059736 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Henderson Mound
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 15 E., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15313 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 66803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com