Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 262
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1965
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.48098, -89.90083 (decimal degrees)
36°28'52" N, 89°54'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/240118/4041211 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 21 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21575 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 66802 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com