Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Ditch No. 8 on CR 248
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1965
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.51020, -89.82721 (decimal degrees)
36°30'37" N, 89°49'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/246811/4044258 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21375 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 66801 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com