Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 246
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960; rehabilitated 1995
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 118.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.52581, -89.93992 (decimal degrees)
36°31'33" N, 89°56'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/236767/4046293 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 10 E., Sec. 23
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 22297 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 66799 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com