Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on CR 510
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948; rehabilitated 1994
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.58364, -89.66539 (decimal degrees)
36°35'01" N, 89°39'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/261531/4051992 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 32
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17096 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 66796 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com