Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over a drainage ditch on CR 613
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975; rehabilitated 1994
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.65833, -89.58333 (decimal degrees)
36°39'30" N, 89°34'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/269098/4060080 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 14 E., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16520 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37997 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com