Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden deck bridge over Drain Dtch on CR 405 near the end of Route AB
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new culvert
- Built 1975; rehabilitated 1980
- Steel stringer
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.55500, -89.41833 (decimal degrees)
36°33'18" N, 89°25'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/283559/4048230 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hubbard Lake
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 15 E., Sec. 15
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15396 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37999 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2006)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com