Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over St. Johns Drainage Ditch on CR 702 at Swift Ditch Access
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic, but road is gated just beyond the bridge
- Built 1962
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.74478, -89.51627 (decimal degrees)
36°44'41" N, 89°30'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/275345/4069512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 14 E., Sec. 2
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14988 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38003 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com